- I didn’t enter my password on another site.
- The only possible “security” issue was your own motherfucking piece of shit Android application.
- I don’t give a motherfucking hell if I’ve used my password previously. It’s actually my fucking choice - insofar as I do not have access to any of your data - whether I should reuse a password.
- Seriously…you are the worst motherfucking group of asshole developers who’ve ever fucking existed.
- I’m about one more of these annoying fuckups away from shutting my fucking account off and moving to the superior interface of G+. Yeah, that’s right. It’s a superior experience, works better with mobile devices (read: at fucking all), and integrates more tightly with the world. Oh, and Google doesn’t bitch at people who install browser extensions like whiny little fucking bitches.
Edit Oh yeah, and real software engineers who actually want to prevent password duplication don’t just keep the last password a user used. But, you know, I recognize you don’t have any real engineers working for you, so I should probably give you a pass on that bit of stupidity.